- North Terrace – The northern boundary of the Adelaide CBD, home to its most popular attractions.
- The East End – A selection of Adelaide’s favorite restaurants and retailers overlooking the parklands.
- The West End – The bustling center for nightlife and fun things to do in Adelaide.
- North Adelaide – Lying on the banks of the River Torrens, North Adelaide has some of Adelaide’s best restaurants and pubs.
- Glenelg – One of Adelaide’s most iconic beachside suburbs.
Explore all the best places to visit in Adelaide.